Commercial Kitchen Equipment Experts
We have been installing, servicing and maintaining equipment for the hospitality industry for over 25 years. Our service is unmatched within the industry. Whether you need to find a new commercial hood to replace an existing unit, service your walk-in freezer or cooler, replace a failing HVAC system, or install a new ice maker, we handle it all from top to bottom to keep your kitchen operating at a maximum capacity.
With the quick rise and fall of businesses these days, it’s not always fair to judge a company simply by how long they’ve been around. Instead, you’ll have to look at the experience which a company represents. Affordable has many years of experience partnering with individual restaurateurs, major restaurant groups, hotels, hospitals, and general contractors to create the perfect environment for their employees and customers.
Our level of commitment is unmatched, and we are devoted to maintaining our already exceptional reputation within our community.
Affordable Refrigeration doesn't just see you as a customer. Instead, we recognize that our relationship with your business is a partnership that requires collaboration. You deserve a commercial kitchen appliance vendor that acts as your partner, not just someone who’s there to take your money.
It’s in our best interest to ensure you choose the right solution for your particular situation. We understand that for you to be successful, all your key equipment must be setup correctly, serviced and maintained.
A good commercial kitchen equipment technician must be trained to deal with a variety of equipment and issues. Every technician at Affordable Refrigeration is thoroughly trained and ready to provide quality consultation and service to keep your food service business running smoothly.
We offer our services at highly competitive rates, and we back up our installation and repair services with incredibly valuable warranties to ensure the longevity of your equipment.
Many food service businesses have a tendency to overlook service contracts and extended warranties when it comes to restaurant equipment. Rather than just hoping for the best, it’s always good to plan for the worst. Keep that sense of optimism, but remember that having vital kitchen equipment collapse at a bad time will bring your business to a grinding halt. Imagine that your commercial exhaust hood or ice machine stops working during a dinner rush, or your HVAC system fails when it's 95 degrees outside.
Clearly, a maintenance contract with Affordable Refrigeration provides huge advantages:
- Regular preventative maintenance is probably the deciding factor in the longevity of your kitchen equipment.
- Preventative services can also ensure that you catch small problems before they become bigger ones, which saves a lot of money.
- More reliable equipment means a more efficient kitchen, higher morale among your staff, and happier customers.
- You also become a top priority if something does go down hard. If your competition and you both have an equipment failure and you have the contract… you’ll be the first one fixed in most cases.
- You’ll also have time saved on finding someone who can handle your equipment.
- Most of the time, the technician who comes in for larger services is already going to be familiar with your equipment. You’d be surprised how much of a difference it can make to have someone who already knows the machine.